Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Welcome to My Blog

I am embarking on becoming a business owner. Since graduating form the The College of Hair Design, I have worked for other people never truly reaping the rewards of my hard work and ingenuity.  Starting last week, I began renting a chair for the first time at Estella Salon.

The challenge isn't in doing the work I love, it's in sharing it with the world. That's why I've started blogging about my experience. This is a place where I'll share what I've been up to and where you can see my latest work.

Thanks for stopping by. I'm looking forward to this journey.

1 comment:

  1. Hair tinsel is great with blonde hair, I think it looks better actually I'm brunette.
    Silver looks best IMO. The tinsel for hair can be washed, dried, curled, etc.
    SO I don't think you'd want to try with the store bought, tree tinsel.
    I don't think it's the same. Also, they are tapered at the top, like a shoe lace, and
    you need a specific bead to clamp them to your hair.hair tinsel

    ReplyDelete